The following positions are currently available for contract and/or employment. For more information, please contact David Bowman, REC-1 executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Learning Coordinator – POSITION CLOSED
Four Corners Regional Education Cooperative #1 is seeking an experienced educator with robust experience using or facilitating technology to enhance student learning, and managerial / leadership experience to coordinate implementation of the State Technology Initiative in our region. The Digital Learning Coordinator will be responsible for the following 5 tasks.
- planning and providing professional development for teachers in the use of technologies,
- providing 6 online training sessions,
- managing a technology-enabled academic competition for students,
- facilitating the Ed Tech Boost micro-credentialing program for local teachers, and
- facilitating deployment of a student-run technology.
Anticipated contract period: Mid-October 2023 – May 2024.
Contract value: $54,250
Download the full service description.
To discuss this opportunity, contact the REC-1 Executive Director at email@example.com. Interested persons should submit a resume, cover letter, and full contact information.
First Things First: 1/2-time Program Coordinator
REC-1 is posting this position announcement on behalf of First Things First (Arizona Early Childhood Development Health Board). All inquiries about this position should be referred to the contact information in the posting.